Friday, December 25, 2009

A Lovely Little Beach Side Holiday





Hello Sandwiches! Happy Holidays! Mr Y and I just returned from a lovely little beach side holiday down on the South Coast. Dear Plastic came to visit too.





Our little private beach access track.







Eeeep! Some cute little bunnies!





On our way to Long Beach North.



This sweet roadside stall near Nowra sells the most gorgeous home grown Dahlia's! Sadly it was sold out on the day we drove past.





Vintage linen purchased at a local Culburra Garage Sale.





Owww I desperately wanted to steal this super cute memory game, or at least make drawings of every card. But, good karma to me, I did the right thing and left it in it's little holiday home for other guests to enjoy. sob sob. Dear Plastic and I had such a lovely time playing this one night.



I just loved this garden gnome installation I spied in a local window.



Oh! And sankaku triangle homes! How adorable! I want to live in a triangle house please!



Preferably a Tiffany blue beach side sankaku house please. What more could you ask for?



Perhaps a Tiffany blue mamachari bike to match! This one was spotted at the Berry Wood-fired Sourdough Bakery on the way back to Sydney. Such a great little cafe.Worth a stop over if you are in the area.

Bye bye beach side holiday. Miss you already.

Happy holidays sandwiches.
Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xxx

17 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pics!
    May you have a wonderful Christmas day and looking forward to visiting your World again in 2010.
    HUGS and wishes,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those triangle houses are so so quaint! Glad u enjoyed your holiday with Mr Y! : ) Merry Christmas dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Love that bike. I have that memory game somewhere, used to play it as a kid a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful piccies Ebo. I REALLY want to go back to the SC now. I recognise that track to Long Beach! And I love that bakery in Berry. It's such a cute town. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh, just wonderful. I love those triangle houses. What a lovely time you have had! Happy Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i would love a holiday like this!
    hope you had a lovely christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you were having a lovely trip down at south, nice collection of photos! hope you've had a fab christmas! we went up to central coast and it was pretty much raining all day :( anyhow, enjoy the rest of the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ometo-sando! gorgeous pictures, looks so so relaxing and so you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to live in a triangle house too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely place to have a little holiday it looks!! I'm so jealous!
    Tokyo is getting really cold you will need to bring lots of warm clothes when you come here! (how many more weeks now????? not many i bet!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great holiday, i really love the picture of the flowers and coral on the beach! i hope you are enjoying a wonderful break:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks like you had a lovely time! lots of cure stuff too! enjoy the rest of your break (if you still are on break that is). i look forward to stopping by in 2010 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a sunny holiday. Love the little dahlia-shop and the picture with the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a wonderful pictures! i found your sandwich from tokyo connection. i like that beach shots! please keep bloging your great picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete