Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tokyo Art Book Fair 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This weekend I had a little booth at the Tokyo Art Book Fair and sold my zines and my new letter set! I had a booth next to my lovely friends Grace Lee and Polkaros and together we had such a fun time! We took turns taking breaks on the lawn outside of the venue (3331 Arts Chiyoda), and we were able to wonder around the fair exploring the super cute zines on display. There were so many lovely zines that it was hard to pick just a few favourites to buy!

I'll be launching my Hello Sandwich Letter Set on my online shop tomorrow if you'd like to have a peek. And unfortunately I've sold out of the Gift Wrapping Zine in Hard Copy. You can still buy the PDF version if you'd like to make some of the projects.

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I want to pick them up and look up close!
    Does this only take place once a year?
    I think we're coming back next year and would so love to visit some fairs and designer/craft markets like this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! ebony! when i get there, please take me to one of these art fairs that you always go to! it looks super fun. what a great community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool! Wish we had something like this in Oslo!!

    ReplyDelete