Friday, November 23, 2012

Amazing New Craft Shop Opening: WRAPPLE

Photobucket

Okay Sandwiches...

This is a beauty!

This is the BEST. NEW. JAPANESE. CRAFT. SHOP. EVER!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I was lucky to attend the opening party of WRAPPLE tonight!!!

Wrapple is an amazing new craft supplies shop in Shibuya! (How convenient!)

Here you will find stickers, tapes, books, envelopes, wrapping paper, bows, ribbons, pens, wax paper, string, pipe cleaners, rubber bands, stamps, gold foil stars, present ribbons, stickers...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Tonight's opening had it all - an incredible curated collection of amazingly cute craft products, cute workshops, cute shop design, a decorating station, cute food, free badges, sparkling wine, cute Japanese peeps, Japanese customer service, incredibly lovely staff...

Love you Japan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wrapple badges at the shop counter!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Adorable display at Wrapple!

Photobucket

Some samples made by the cutest girls (seen in the second picture). They will host a workshop teaching participants how to make this cute bag in December.

AND...I am happy to announce that I will host a workshop at Wrapple next year too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guests at the Wrapple opening party.

Photobucket

Wrapple also has a collection of craft books in case you're in need of some inspiration. I spotted my first book there.

Photobucket

The opening party was so much fun - you had to decorate your cups before heading to the bar :)

Photobucket

The drinks and snacks bar at the Wrapple opening party. How cute are the little flags!

Photobucket

If you are ever in Tokyo, and if you like craft supplies or stationery, you will not want to miss this!

4th floor Parco 1 Shibuya

Enjoy Sandwiches!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

40 comments:

  1. I think this will be my first stop when im in Tokyo in March! Looks Amazing! When will you be doing your workshop?

    YAY! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you'll enjoy Wrapple! We haven't set the date for my workshop yet. As always, stay tuned to Hello Sandwich as I always post about it as soon as I can. :)

      Delete
  2. Heaven! I will definitely bookmark this for our next Tokyo visit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is paradise!!! I wouldn't know what to buy, I'd want everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. As if I needed another reason to return to Tokyo! Thanks Ebony-chan - I will add it to the (ever-growing) list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, this looks like crafters heaven. Absolutely love the displays – they're works of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! I hope you can get the chance to visit here one day!

      Delete
  6. Oh. mighty. goodness! This is definitely a shop I would love to visit (and once I get in, I know I'll never leave!). I find the printed cardboard boxes as signs pretty nice - thanks for sharing!

    ~Bevolee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shop of my dreams! I'm insisting my mister and I visit Japan next year and this will be the first stop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I...must go to Shibuya on my next visit. Too cute. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shibuya is a must for any visit. It was always my first stop before I moved to Japan.

      Delete
  9. OMG!!!!!! I want it in Madrid (Spain)!! I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really the best! so so so cute. mega adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! That's amazing! I love the displays! So creative! You having a workshop there - sounds super mega cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh gawd I LOVE JAPAN! Doesn't get any better than this surely?
    I need to go there stat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are amazing!
    i love to find such inspiring blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words about Hello Sandwich! I hope you will continue to enjoy it in the future.

      Delete
  14. Oh my....looks amazing-on the list for when I visit again!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for posting this, I will definitely pay it a visit when I am in Tokyo next week! It looks gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice!

    By the way, I saw your books at a book store the other day and smiled a happy smile for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely amazing! Next trip I will stop in for sure. Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I was in Tokoyo!! But I do know that I would be broke in about an hour if I was there...

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi! ebony! im sally(NANDAROUZU)!!!!
    Thank you for writing my workshop.
    I would like to meet again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This had made me squeal with excitement. My boyfriend I will be there in January and both keen crafters :) I can imagine the yen we will spend xx thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh! I'd totally go shopping crazy if I ever lay foot in that store! Geez!! That's my kind of place :) One thing I enjoy about the Japanese is their packaging and wrapping, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks like the most wonderful store! I wish I weren't in New York... then again, if I went there, I'd probably spend all of my money!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish I'm in Tokyo right now. That is all I can say. Mirabelle xx

    www.hazene.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that sure, it looks so cute! I'd totally buy everything if I'll ever come across a shop like that. Wonderful photographs, love it ♥

    http://inspirationdailyoverhere.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to go to there :) Love your blog!! xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  26. O.M.G.! This must be close to heaven on earth when it comes to craft and stationery:-)

    ReplyDelete