Saturday, December 1, 2012

End of Aki in Yoyogi koen

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We just got back from a bike ride to Yoyogi koen to see the end of autumn colourful leaves. I'm not sure why I thought it was a great idea to leave my pompom beanie at home in 6 degree weather  *actually it had something to do with a squashed odango*  but it was prettttyyyyyy icy. I managed to keep my gloves off for long enough to take these few snaps.

Although chilly, autumn is such a lovely time in Tokyo. The crisp air. Crunchy leaves. Amazing afternoon light. Hokkairo packs. Hot green tea. And...NIKUMAN!


Photobucket

There's nothing better than a hot nikuman on the way home from a cold bike ride!

Photobucket

Eating nikuman outside the combini rockstar style. Love you Japan.

Now I really need some hot wain...

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo



21 comments:

  1. Wow, the fall foliage is absolutely beautiful, Ebony! I love the crisp autumn air, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this post shows exactly why I love Autumn!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos you've got here! Everything looks so pretty, the colors are gorgeous. I really want to eat nikuman now, looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors, foliage is beautiful and nikuman surely delicious. Have a nice weekend Ebony :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing places!! I love japan, well i want to go someday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. And soon it will be a forest of sticks covered with crows - my last visit. And that amazing quietness of a park in the middle of a megalopolis. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photographs...and oh, hope to try that nikuman when I get to Japan next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! I hope to work some time in Japan too!
    I think it's a very inspiring country!
    Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the colours and the light - so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah, a nikuman is the best to warm up! After a Nomikai it's perfect too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Just love autumn!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful thanks for sharing. pretty happy we cant feel the cold through the internets ; )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the colours of the leaves! I have just done an autumn post too!!
    http://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete