Saturday, September 19, 2015

Present from Fujifilm!!!

 photo IMG_3934-2_zpsn3uhdkxv.jpg
 photo IMG_3933-2_zps8ogniezt.jpg

You guys!!!

I LIVE for Fujifilm so you can just imagine when I received an email from Fujifilm press (and two orders for my Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide from them!!!) wanting to make contact with me and send over some goodies to play with! I MEAN....! I practically  s c r e a m e d  at my iMac!

The amazing girls at Fujifilm head office in Australia heard about my upcoming trip to Lithuania and Amsterdam and wanted me to have this X100T in time for the trip! Not only is it such a beautiful, beautiful camera, but it has wireless transfer which will be so invaluable for travelling so I can instagram pics live on location without having to go back to my laptop in the hotel. I can't wait to share some pics with you from the trip!

Love you Fujifilm! (and you brilliant girls in Sydney who made this all happen!)

P.S. For anyone who has the Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide - you can see the Fujifilm shop in the Harajuku section!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo
OMG!!! Present from @fujicamerasaus I LIVE for FUJIFILM and that all of my pics are taken with FUJIFILM and so you can imagine how much I screamed at my desk when the incredible team at @fujicamerasaus said they'd love me to have this X100T in time for my Europe trip next week! I DIE-------!!! It has wireless transfer so I'll be able to be updating live pics on the go overseas without having to pop back to my hotel! F A N T A S T I C for travelling! #fujifilm #x100t #fujicamerasaus - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1076825479641060584_3481556
OMG!!! Present from @fujicamerasaus I LIVE for FUJIFILM and that all of my pics are taken with FUJIFILM and so you can imagine how much I screamed at my desk when the incredible team at @fujicamerasaus said they'd love me to have this X100T in time for my Europe trip next week! I DIE-------!!! It has wireless transfer so I'll be able to be updating live pics on the go overseas without having to pop back to my hotel! F A N T A S T I C for travelling! #fujifilm #x100t #fujicamerasaus - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1076825479641060584_3481556

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your works & blogs, and so much excited to hear that the next trip will be taken by Fuji film's X series camera. I have Fuji XT-1. It creates amazing color. From Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!! Can't wait to see the photos <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lucky!!! I'm happy and excited for you, Fujifilm has some amazing cameras ;) Hope you have fun on your trip!

    -Emily
    www.monodays.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!!! So lucky!! :D can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! What a happy surprise! I can't wait to see your photos from your trip, or to visit the Harajuku store myself! Maybe I'll find a cute strap or case for my little X20 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You are so lucky!
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos, Ebony!
    They are always super inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you to hear this! How exciting! Do you edit the photos from your Fuji camera?

    ReplyDelete